One of the worst things you can find in your home is mold. Usually when you have mold growing in your home, it is the result of a water leak or damp carpet. It can happen in many places like basements, window sills, attics, crawl spaces, bathrooms, in cabinets, and in your laundry room. When you find mold, it is important that you do not try and clean it up yourself, but that you call in a professional for mold damage removal. They will assess the damage and will know the best way to clean up the mold.
You might be wondering why mold is such a big deal and why you can’t just spray it down with some bleach and wipe it up. Well, mold is serious business and if it isn’t cleaned up properly it can make you and your family members very sick. When you try to clean mold yourself you could unknowingly release mold spores into the air. Those living in the home can breathe them in and become very sick. Many types of mold are toxic, and it would be impossible to know what type you are dealing with unless it is tested by a lab. Mold damage removal should always be done by someone qualified and experienced with mold damage cleanup who will have all the tools to safely get the job done.
If you are in need of mold damage removal in your home or place of business, contact us immediately at AdvantaClean of West Knoxville to have us come and take a look at it.
|AdvantaClean of West Knoxville provides service in the following and surrounding areas: Knoxville, Farragut, Oak Ridge, Madisonville, Friendsville, Greenback, Kingston, Lenoir City, Loudon, Maryville, Sweetwater|